1. If you have a health care concern and you need a medical advice, you are at the right place. Let’s schedule a telemedicine visit with us. Click on ‘”Book an online visit” under the menu and select General Visit.
2. Select date and time for your interaction with the provider and enter your detail. We always save spots for the same day appointments.
3. Once booked you will receive a confirmation email with the link you will need to click on to connect with the provider. Please click on that link at your appointment time.
4. It will be a 10-15 min appointment with eCareNow provider discussing your symptoms and establishing the treatment plan.
5. Once you get diagnosed, and the provider made a decision to treat your condition, the prescription will be electronically sent to your pharmacy of choice. We always recommend to give your pharmacy at least one hour before you purchase your medicine. Please make sure you update your insurance information with your pharmacy if any changes.
6. You will also receive an invitation to the patient portal to register and access your medical records of the appointment. In the portal you can follow up with the provider anytime via our portal secure chat.
Is that simple?