About Procare® ShoeLift™
The smallest difference in leg length can affect your walking and may cause discomfort in your hips, back or knees. Whether wearing an orthopedic walking boot, post-op shoe or cast, the Procare® ShoeLift™ can help reduce body strain and offset the height difference. The ShoeLift™ helps patients who are dealing with hip and back pain (usually from uneven gait) while recovering from an injury or surgery in a boot. Providing 1″ lift, the ShoeLift™ is easy to put on and can be worn on either the left or right foot. No designation is required. The shoe leveler comes in three different sizes for a more personal fit and comfort.
- Even Out the HeightProvides 1″ lift to help offset the additional height
- Left or Right SideCan be worn on either the left or right foot
- Easy On/Off ApplicationStep in and single strap allows for easy on/off application and quick adjustments
- Helps Reduce StrainPromoting walking in a normal fashion assists body-strain reduction
- Lightweight rubber and no-skid bottom help prevent slipping when walking